Call us on 866 - 473 -7765

Click to email us >>

Latest News / Blog - April 2016

Vibratory Sieve Check Screens Powder Paint at Profel Extrusion & Finishing

Monday, 25th April, 2016

The Russell Compact Vibratory Sieve reduces waste and elevates productivity in a powder coating line   A subsidiary of the Profel Group, Profel Extrusion & Finishing is one of the largest manufacturers of windows and doors using plastic, aluminum and wood material. In total, Profel processes around 14,000 tons of aluminum per year; using 20% of processed material for the production of its windows and doors. The remaining 80% is sold to customers mainly within the construction industry. To ensure

read more >>

Russell Compact Sieve at Profel Extrusion & Finishing

Valves From ACS Are Proven

Monday, 18th April, 2016

Every Valve From ACS Goes Through A 46 Step Inspection Each component of a pneumatic conveying system is necessary to keep your products flowing, and your employees safe on the plant floor. ACS Valves like to think of their valve tests in the same way each separate step of the test is important to keeps an ACS valve working its best, and keep safety a priority. This is why they have a 46-step inspection on each of their valves. ACS specialists sign off

read more >>

DR S Series

Testing Services For Particle Reduction

Monday, 4th April, 2016

Particle Reduction & Air Classification In addition to manufacturing particle reduction and air classification equipment, Sturtevant offers testing services at their fully equipped facility in Hanover, MA. The process equipment available within the facility includes jet mills, air classifying mills, pin mills, jaw crushers, roll crushers, disc mills, hammermills, and air classifiers. With these options, qualified laboratory technicians are able to process dry solids from 1/4″ to 0.25 microns so customers can evaluate and determine the best way to achieve

read more >>

Air Classification & Particle Reduction Sturtevant Testing

Blog Search

Blog Category

Blog Archive

Get Info or Quote