Bachiller is delivering a 1,000 liter Conical Cantilever Dryer, manufactured in AISI-316-L for a Belgian company dedicated to the food industry.
The conical dryer was the perfect equipment for Bachiller’s client’s needs, since they needed equipment to dry their product at low temperatures and a complete discharge, maximizing their production.
CONICAL (MCV-S) Vertical Conical Screw Vacuum Dryer
Capacities: from 30L up to 10.000L. Suitable for Thermosensitive Products
The vertical conical screw vacuum dryer has a sanitary design, with a maximised heating surface, for the drying of all kinds of moist thermo-sensitive, crystalline, amorphous or paste products.
The conical screw vacuum dryer comprises a fully conical vertical vessel, with a vertical screw mixing system.
- Full tightness
- Mechanical simplicity, low maintenance required
- Easy to clean and inspect
- Repetitive operation, reproducible and easy to scale up
- Capacities from 30 up to 10.000 liters
- Ultra vacuum batch operation
- Vacuum level less than 1 mbar
- Atmospheric operating pressure
- Operation temperatures up to 200º C
- Design according to ASME VIII div.1 – AD-2000 – EN-13445
- Sanitary design cGMP, FDA validated
- Internally mirror polished Ra ≤ 0.6 µm (Grit 360)
- ‘CE’ stamping according to Safety for Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE
Fine Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals: Amino acids, Antibiotics, API’s, Aromas, Biotechnology, Caffeine, Colorants, Cosmetics, Crystals, Deontologicalresins, Diet food, Essences and flavors, Food additives, Pharmaceutical excipients, Pharmacy synthesis, Preservatives, Saccharine, Sweeteners, Veterinary, Vitamins
Chemical: Catalysts, Colorants, Pellets, Pigments, Plastics and pellets, Polymers, Resins, Stearates
Food: Additives, Aromas and flavors, Colorants, Ferments, Food preparations, Lyophilized, Proteins, Ready mix, Vitamin complements
- Internally electro polished Ra ≤ 0.2 µm
- Externally polished in matte or mirror
- Powder retention filter in the vacuum outlet
- Choppers for braking lumps or balls of product
- CIP/SIP systems, validated with Riboflavin test
- Sampling valve
- Execution for sterile executions as an option
- Machine easy to segregate into a clean room/service room
- Automatic loading and unloading system as an option
- Condensation, vacuum and heating system
- Control hardware and software
- Pilot plant models
- ATEX execution on demand
- ATEX 20/0 inner side, with official certificate
Maximize your sanitary drying process
SepSol can help match your needs to the quality solutions and equipment by Bachiller!