Endecotts AS200 Air Sizer
The Air Sizer is ideal for sieving difficult and very fine dry particles from 20 æm upward. It is easy to use, extremely efficient and provides accurate reproducible results.
The Air Sizer can be supplied with its own separate vacuum source which connects to the back of the sizer. Electrical power for the vacuum unit is supplied by a connector on the Air Sizer enabling a single on/off switch to supply power to both units. A safety microswitch on the Air Sizer ensures that the unit can not operate unless a sieve is in place on the sieve mount plate.
- Advanced air jet technology for fine particles, usable for dry material 20 µm upwards
- Adjustable nozzle speed, 5 – 55 rpm
- Extremely efficient & fast sieving times
- Sieving action keeps apertures clear
- Air flow fluidises and helps to separate sample
- Ideal for electrostatic materials
- Pre-filter unit & industrial vacuum available as accessories