Advanced Detection Systems releases its ProScan Max II Gravity Drop metal detector designed specifically for dry powder, granulated and milled materials.
Advanced Detection Systems Inc., a world leader in manufacturing metal detection systems, is pleased to announce its new ProScan Max II Gravity Drop metal detector. Specifically designed for gravity-fed metal detection of dry powders, granulated, milled and free-flowing products, the ProScan Max II Gravity Drop offers state-of-the-art detection levels for ferrous, non-ferrous, and stainless steel metals. The ProScan Max II Gravity Drop features patented ProScan technology to compensate for the effects of vibration commonly found in gravity-drop systems, and patented Auto-Balance technology maintains perfect coil balance for long-term performance and reliability. The unit offers an easy-to-use interface via a 8” digital touchscreen, with an event data logger accessible through a standard USB port. The ProScan Max II Gravity Drop comes with a variety of options including anti-static piping, a stainless steel stand or custom-engineered mounting bracket, and a variety of high-performance diverter valve options. Each ProScan Max II Gravity Drop is manufactured in the USA, and is custom-tailored to the customers’ applications, guaranteeing superior performance and reliability.
ProScan Gravity Drop Metal Detector
- – Ideal for dry powder, granulated products and snack mix applications that require the best sensitivity.
- – Various aperture dimensions to custom fit your process and through- put demands.
- – The ProScan metal detector is custom designed and manufactured to your exact specifications.
- – Their unique design has years of proven results.
- – The optional Vortex reject mechanism quickly and precisely removes contaminated product from the production process.
- – Rugged all welded construction provides a durable and stable system for consistent metal detection. Available with optional ProScan Max II TM technology
Capable of detecting all types of metals with aperture dimensions designed to fit any application. Packed with advanced technology, the ProScan is equipped with product memory, Acculearn automatic learn function and multilevel password protection for added security and peace of mind.
If you would like to discuss your metal detection application or would like to receive further information about ADS and their metal detectors, please feel free to contact Separation Solutions at 866-473-7765 or simple click the button below! We look forward to hearing from you!