Vacuum Dryer with Sanitary design, with maximized heated area, used for all kind of wet products such as crystals, amorphous or powders, and even pastes.
Completely heated Shell, Shaft and Blades to maximize the heat exchange ratio. Blades with minimal gap with the warm wall for effective and continuous renewal of the product in contact.
- Capacities from 50 up to 10.000 liters
- Batch Operation
- Full tightness, vacuum level less than 1 Tor
- Atmospheric operating pressure – Optionally up to 3 bar(g)
- Operation temperatures up to 200º C
- Design according toASME VIII div.1 – AD-2000 – EN-13445
- Highest Thermal Efficiency, Shortest drying cycles
- Repetitive operation, reproducible and easy to scale up
- Sanitary design cGMP, FDA validated
- Easy to clean and register
- Big frontal door for inspection and registration
- Internally mirror polished Ra ≤ 0.6 µm (Grit 360)
- ‘CE’ stamping according to Safety for Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE
Typical applications and sectors
- Essences and flavors
- Natural extracts
- Pharmaceutical synthesis
The Nutsche Filter Vacuum Dryer is a high-quality equipment used in processes of separating solids from liquids.
Bachiller’s Nutsche Filter / Filter Dryer is designed to perform extraction, filtration, pressing, washing, dissolution, bleaching, deodorising and vacuum drying, all in the same unit without product transfer.
Our closing system reduces opening/closing times and improves equipment’s cleaning requirements.
The pressure filter has a batch-wise operation, with reversible agitator variable in height for mixing, cake preparation, purification, scraping, distribution, smoothing, removing and unloading. The dryer is heated completely including the agitator and bottom, vacuum drying the cake.
- Filtering surface from 0.07 up to 15 m²
- Operation capacity from 19 up to 15.000 liters
- Batch-wise operation
- Operating pressure of 3 bar(g) – Optionally up to 10 bar(g)
- Operation Temperatures up to 200º C
- Design according to ASME VIII div.1 – AD-2000 – EN-13445
- Easy exchangeable filtering cloth
- Filter in textile, synthetics, metal, multilayer (sintered) or ceramic
- Bottom filter with automatic lifting and lowering
- Bottom sealing system SUPERCLAMP
- Cake washing system
- Unloading of the cake by the lateral valve
Dryer Version – Additional Features
- Design with absolute vacuum – Drying under vacuum and ultra vacuum
- Design according to cGMP and EHEDG recommendations
- Heating/ cooling of the body and/or agitator
- Unload of the dry solid by lateral valve
The Spiral Dryer is a vacuum dryer with sanitary design, maximized heated surface, applicable for all kind of wet products such as crystals, amorphous or even pastes which need to be completely discharged.
Vertical spiral dryer, rotating at moderate speed to obtain an upwards flow of the product and a renovation of the product in contact with the heated walls.
Horizontal turbulent mixer – MHT
High performance mixer for intense and fast mixes, suitable for all kinds of products, including very disperse granulation and densities. All of that thanks to the Turbomix of Bachiller.
Plow type blades rotating at high speed, centrifuging the product violently generating turbulence in the mixing chamber.
- Capacities from 50 up to 30.000 liters
- Batch-wise operation
- Mixing accuracy of 1:100.000 in only few minutes
- Short mixing times, maximum 5 minutes
- Repetitive, reproducible and scalable mixing
- Low maintenance required
- Large lateral inspection and maintenance doors
- ‘CE’ marking according to the Safety for Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE