In the dry solids industry, an efficient process system is vital to staying profitable and competitive in your market. HāF Equipment offers high-quality system components to establish, improve, or repair your current system. They work with businesses of all sizes to provide systems tailored to your requirements.
HāF Equipment offers a wide range of system components including: Pneumatic Conveyor Systems. Pneumatic conveyors use pressure differences and airflow to move goods down an assembly line. These systems can save you energy and money during your packaging process.
30 year experience developing, designing and building industrial food process systems.
- Breakfast cereals
- Snack chips
- Bakery products
Leader in this emerging market where every material is different from the rest.
- Primary materials
- Capsule convey
- Pharma products
We have brought tool free quick take apart to the chemical industry.
CDP technology uses a vacuum-throttling valve, positioned at the intake of the blower. This, in conjunction with control software, accurately maintains the material-air mass flow ratios at constant levels, resulting in stable, low velocity, continuous dense phase conveying.
Air and solids ratio controlled to 50 to 1 air to solids ratio (5:1 in typical dilute phase)
- Low product degradation
- Reduced product segregation
- High convey rates and distances at relatively low pressures
- Improved efficiency, resulting in reduced power consumption
- No moving parts in operator zone (vacuum)
- No liquid ring pump (no water consumption)
- No boosters
Sizes to match your process rates
Compact size with full-size capabilities
- Enclosed blower package with claw pump-dry
- Self contained PLC and program
- High pressure filter receiver (vacuum)
- Pressure or vacuum systems
- Models for Food Grade/ USDA/ Chemicals/ Plastics/ Nutraceuticals