Mar Cor better serves medical & industrial customers by supplying high-quality water treatment equipment with their Mar Cor, GE Medical, GAMBRO & Biolab line of products, while providing proven filtration and disinfection technologies through their FiberFlo® Filters and Minncare® & Actril® Cold Sterilant brands.
The success of Mar Cor, as well as the success of their customers has been based on the principle of providing Competent, Consistent & Compliant product and services. They welcome the opportunity to meet your toughest demands while continuing to provide outstanding customer service.
Clean Room Technology
Dry Fog TechnologyMinncare® Dry Fog Technology system provides an easy to use, high technology solution for clean room and critical area Bio-Decontamination. The combination of their highly effective Minncare® Cold Sterilant chemical and their state of the art Dry Fog 2 delivery system enables users to rapidly and safely deliver Minncare® vapor to even the most complex areas. Its sanitary and autoclavable design will permit its use in the most critical areas within pharmaceutical and other industries concerned with maintaining the utmost levels of sterility. The location and action of the dry fog head at the highest point of the equipment allows for rapid vapor dispersion and ensures that the most distant areas are reached effectively.
Dry Fog System Advantages
- 100% Coverage The Minncare® Dry Fog equipment is designed to produce fine droplets that average 7.5 microns in diameter, which will ensure even dispersion of the Minncare® solution throughout the room. These small droplets will tend to bounce off of hard surfaces and thus avoid excessive condensation, corrosion and surface wetting issues associated with systems producing larger droplets.
- Lower Capital Costs The system is easily adaptable to differing room dimensions and configurations and can be adjusted to suit any room height. It is readily transportable and can be used in multiple locations, needing only a compressed air source to operate. It will deliver an adequate solution quantity to rooms up to 35,000 ft3 (1000 m3 ). Beyond this size, multiple machines may be required.
- Ease of Validation Minncare® is a peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide based proprietary chemistry developed by Medivators for optimized biocidal efficacy. It is registered by the EPA for use as a fog to enhance existing cleaning and disinfection process. Minncare® Dry Fog is used by hundreds of FDA audited Pharma Companies.
- Environmentally Friendly The Dry Fog System utilizes Minncare® , a fully biodegradable sporicide that will leave no measurable air residuals once the room has been fully ventilated. Minncare® contains only pharmaceutical quality raw materials, limiting the introduction of any undesirable components into the clean room environment.
- Reduced Time & Labor The lack of toxic aldehyde vapors results in extremely short process times—over 95% faster than some conventional systems. This means less production downtime and lower total costs. Typically, the entire process can be completed in less than 3 hours, depending upon room size and ventilation system efficiency, compared to up to 3-5 days with some conventional systems.