Established in 1934, Russell Finex is a worldwide leader in fine mesh separation, providing innovative screening and filtration solutions for a vast range of applications across the world. Their wide range of vibratory screeners/sieve and in-line self-cleaning filters improve product quality by removing contamination from powders and liquids and can be custom built to meet your exact requirements.
Innovative Vibratory Sieve & ScreenersRussell Finex’s range of vibratory screeners are designed to remove oversize contamination or grade products where the particle size is 5 micron or higher. Their wide range of mechanical vibratory screeners means they can help you improve your product quality, whatever your requirements.
Vibratory Screeners & Sieve Key Benefits
- Improve product quality
- Increase production
- Reduce downtime
- Improve operators health and safety
Finex Separator Features & Benefits
- High capacity – Real improvements are achieved over conventional round separators in terms of increased capacity
- Greater accuracy – Full material flow on all 4 mesh screens providing accurate grading and separation
- Lower noise – Patented rubber suspension instead of springs gives much lower noise, down to 69 dBA
- Ease of operation and lower maintenance – The design of the vibrator housing on these separators allow for standard motors to be used rather than vibratory type, keeping maintenance costs to a minimum.
- Ease of maneuverability – The separators stand on 4 rubber feet, and can be moved about a plant quite readily by means of pallet or forklift truck.
Ultrasonic Deblinding SystemsRussell Finex’s innovative ultrasonic sieve deblinding system has revolutionized the way difficult powders are screened on sieve meshes, increasing capacities and allowing accurate separation down to 20µm. Known as the patented Vibrasonic® Deblinding System (VDS), the system consists of a generator and a probe and applies an ultrasonic frequency directly to the mesh screen, effectively making the mesh wires friction free and eliminating blinding and blocking of the mesh apertures.
Key Benefits Of Ultrasonic Deblinding Systems
- Increase screening capacities
- Increase sieve mesh life
- Sieve on finer meshes
- Eliminate mesh damage
Industrial Self Cleaning FiltersWith a wide range of self cleaning industrial filters to suit your unique processing requirements, you can be rest assured that your liquid products will be free from contamination. All our industrial filters are based on the high performance Self Cleaning Russell Eco Filter ® design, featuring the unique SpiroKlene™ wiper system to provide effective and continuous filtration down to 10 micron. Whether you are filtering liquid chocolate, removing contamination from your liquid paint or looking to protect up stream equipment, there is a Russell Eco Filter® solution for you.
Key Benefits of Self Cleaning Filters
- Increase production rates – With their unique self-cleaning design, there are no stoppages to change filter elements, and no slowing of throughput as filter elements block.
- Improve product quality – Their self cleaning filters are totally enclosed so no product contamination is possible.
- Reduce costs – There are no continual costs of replacing filter media and no disposal costs. You will also see a reduction in wasted liquid product, labor costs and downtime.
- Safeguard the health and safety of operators – Russell Finex industrial filters are totally enclosed, which means no fumes and limited operator exposure to liquid.