Continuous Dense Phase
CDP technology uses a vacuum-throttling valve, positioned at the intake of the blower. This, in conjunction with control software, accurately maintains the material-air mass flow ratios at constant levels, resulting in stable, low velocity, continuous dense phase conveying.
Air and solids ratio controlled to 50 to 1 air to solids ratio (5:1 in typical dilute phase)
- Low product degradation
- Reduced product segregation
- High convey rates and distances at relatively low pressures
- Improved efficiency, resulting in reduced power consumption
- No moving parts in operator zone (vacuum)
- No liquid ring pump (no water consumption)
- No boosters
Sizes to match your process rates
Compact size with full-size capabilities
- Enclosed blower package with claw pump-dry
- Self contained PLC and program
- High pressure filter receiver (vacuum)
- Pressure or vacuum systems
Models for Food Grade, USDA, Chemicals, Plastics and Nutraceuticals
Ready to create your dry solids processing system?
Save energy and Improve efficiency with HāF Equipment.
Our SepSol Team of Application Engineers can help!