Shelco Stainless Steel Cartridges – Pleated
Call to Order
Pleated – DOE – Buna – None
CALL TO ORDER other variations.
- 304L or 316L stainless steel media with welded cartridge construction for highest mechanical strength
- Available in a cylindrical or pleated configuration for longer life and greater dirt holding capacity
- Suitable for temperatures greater than 500ºF and differential pressures up to 60 PSID
- Cleanable and reusable cartridge
- Available in 5 to 840 microns for uses from precise filtration to straining
- Lead time 2 weeks
Stainless Steel Cartridges for Extreme High Temperature Applications
High Differential Pressures
Corrosive Liquids and Gases
9-3/4", 10" (250mm), 20" (500mm), 30" (750mm), 40"
2 μm, 5 μm, 10 μm, 20 μm, 40 μm, 50 μm, 75 μm, 100 μm, 120 μm, 150 μm, 190 μm, 230 μm, 280 μm, 370 μm, 540 μm, 840 μm
304L SS, 316L SS