Product purity and consumer safety are critical concerns for food manufacturers. Advanced Detection Systems line of metal detectors, including our flagship IP69K ProScan™ Max-III, are designed to detect contaminants before they can reach downstream processing equipment or worse, your customers.
Each of our detection systems is designed based on your unique application specifications to ensure our detectors are reliable and achieving the best sensitivities possible.
ProScan™ Max-III State of the art metal detector offering optimum sensitivity in wet, dry and conductive products digital signal processing functions.
- ProScan™ Max-III– Monitors noise attributed to vibration and automatically compensates for the effect, thus enhancing the ProScan™’s performance.
- ProScan™ Max-III – Enhanced power supply improves performance & system reliability
- State of the art sensitivity in wet, dry and conductive products.
- Networking – allows central point collection of data and metal detector operation.
- “Accu-Learn” product learn – for quick product set-up and changeover.
- Product tracking – compensates for running changes in product moisture and temperature.
- Product monitor – allows quick check of product characteristics.
- Data logger – metal detector events log can be accessed from a PC.
- Auto balance –eliminates the need for re-balance service.
- Three-level password protection for additional security.
- Noise protection software – helps block interference from radiated noise.
- Touch screen operation with intuitive keypad driven menus.
- IP69K rated, high pressure high temperature washdown construction.