Clean & Efficient Bulk Bag Loading
- 100% sealed – no dust leakage
- Strong & durable
- Quick to fit & remove bags
- Safer to use – no pinch points
Filling bulk bags without leakage is a challenge for any production line, so having an easy to use, fast to change, leak-proof filling head is essential for efficient operations.
BFM® fitting have used our patented spigot and snap-fit connector system to develop a fully sealed, inflatable Bulk Bag Loading head that makes hygienic bag filling a breeze.
How Does It Work?
The BFM® Bulk Bag Loader is a three-layered, inflatable filling head that snaps easily into a BFM® spigot welded to your outlet chute. It features a stainless steel central core, fully encased in BFM®’s strong, flexible Seeflex urethane.
The Bulk Bag Loader comes complete with an external air fitting that is simply plugged into a standard 8mm pneumatic air-line to inflate the super strong and flexible outer layer.
The superior seal of the BFM® fitting system means that the neck of your bulk bag will be securely held open and there will be no leaks during loading. Once loading is complete, the outer sleeve can be instantly deflated for easy bag removal.
- Inner & outer sleeves made from strong Seeflex urethane (3A & EU Compliant)
- Stainless steel core tube (encased by Seeflex sleeve)
- Patented BFM® fitting snap-fit top cuff
- Encapsulated stainless steel ring at lower end
- 8mm elbow-style pneumatic inlet fitting (with reinforced insertion point)