One valve to rule them all
With ACS CI Series valves, expect endless combinations of features and options for your application, your material and for your industry.
The CI Series rotary valves are also available in sanitary 304 or 316 cast stainless steel models. Sanitary CI Series models also offer the ACS RotorRail quick-clean feature.
CI Series Valves Rotary Valve for Metering, Feeding and Airlock Applications
Features & Benefits
- Available in 10 heights, from 10″H to 44″H; and 10 square-flange sizes from 6″ to 26″.
- Valve housing cast in North America; ensures superior strength and solidification of housing’s metallurgy.
- CNC-machined components and housing provide precision tolerances; eliminates axial shaft movement, extends maintenance cycles.
- Outboard bearing design protects bearings in high-temperature and high-PSIG applications; removes bearings from direct path of damaging contaminants.
- Easily manages pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG; with super-duty series up to 22 PSIG.
- Excellent performance in high-temperature applications up to 750°F.
- Cast iron housing.
- 8-vane rotor with beveled tips and sides.
- 304, 304L, 316, 316L, or 2205 cast stainless steel valve housing.
- No. 4 finish on internal product contact surfaces of housing, and all rotor surfaces.
- Interior coatings: hard chrome, tungsten, nickel, and epoxy.
- Rotor types: closed-end, metering, shallow-pocket, adjustable-tip, and Teflon®-coated.
- Adjustable rotor tip types: EPDM rubber, polyurethane, mild steel, hardened steel, stainless steel, and bronze.
- Shaft seal types: ACST-4™ glandless Teflon® shaft seal, and packing gland.
- Valve housing vent ports.
- Shaft seal and rotor pocket air purge.
- 6-vane, 10-vane, or 12-vane rotor.
- Custom drive packages.
- Application-specific accessories: blow-through adapter, shear plate deflector, surge hopper, motion speed switch assembly.